John J. Milaski
General Sales & New Home Specialist
John J. Milaski LLC: Broker Associate, GRI, PSA, MRP, CSP, ACCRS
John Milaski grew up in upstate New York, and is married with two sons and one daughter. He joins Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group, bringing with him an international business perspective coupled with local expertise.
John is passionate about SW Florida and the sunny, beach-friendly lifestyle. After 20 years residing in Cape Harbour, a premier waterfront and yachting community in Cape Coral, John is an expert when it comes to finding you the right waterfront property. His prior business career in sales and management consulting has taken him all over the world, where he developed strong relationships with top level Fortune 100 executives and negotiated multi-million dollar individual sales and services contracts.
John has both invested in and managed luxury waterfront properties throughout the area. This experience allows him to understand the desires of both first-time buyers and seasoned investors. John’s enthusiasm creates a unique approach to real estate, and he is wholeheartedly committed to serving his clients by helping them realize their real estate objectives. If you’re looking to purchase new construction, John is also a certified New Home Specialist who can guide you when choosing the custom-built home of your dreams.
He has earned a strong reputation as a highly motivated sales professional with a charismatic personality and excellent negotiation skills. John eagerly looks forward to the opportunity of helping you in any way he can. If you are looking for a trustworthy person with many years of sales experience whose goal is to ensure client satisfaction, contact John at 239.314.8016, or via email, email@example.com.
Designations, Memberships and Associations:
- Broker Associate
- National Association of Realtors®
- Florida Association of Realtors®
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR) Network
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Seniors Real Estate Council (SRES)
- Green Resource Council
- Real Estate Business Institute
- International Property Specialist Global Real Estate Network
Professional Real Estate Designations:
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative® (ABR) – ABR designees have documented experience in working directly with buyers at every stage of the home buying process and have access to resources and tools that can further demonstrate excellence in representing buyers.
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) – The CIPS designation is the only international designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. Global transactions are significantly different and more complex than domestic deals. From currency issues and financing to visa and tax laws, working with a REALTOR® who knows how to handle these differences can make or break a real estate transaction.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) – the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) with National Association of Home Builders
- e-PRO® – The e-PRO® certification allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in effectively using advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, grow their business and make the whole real estate transaction process more streamlined and efficient.
- GREEN® – GREEN designees are trained in helping clients evaluate the cost/benefits of resource-efficient features and practices, listing and marketing green homes and buildings, and understanding how buyer and seller preferences may be inspired by resource-efficiency.
- Certified At Home with Diversity® (AHWD) with National Association of Realtors, conveys to clients they are working with a dynamic real estate professional with expertise that transcends cultural barriers.
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) with National Association of Realtors, conveys to clients they are working with a real estate professional with expertise that understands what motivates the largest and wealthiest buyers group in the country.
- Accredited Cape Coral Residential Specialist (ACCRS)
- PMN – The Performance Management Network (PMN) is a next-generation REALTOR® designation designed from the ground up to deliver the real-world skills, know-how and tools to keep an agent’s business out front and on top of an evolving real estate market. PMN curriculum is driven by the following topics: negotiating strategies and tactics, networking and referrals, business planning and systems, personal performance management and cultural differences in buying and selling.
- Leadership Academy Member – Royal Palm Coast REALTOR® Association
- Platinum Level recipient of the Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association’s Five Star Education Award, recognizing the top five Association members for professional education and specific REALTOR® activity that ultimately results in superior service to clients and fellow REALTORS®.